Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Prepare and draft contracts to protect the company’s interests
- Provide legal consultancy concerning legal issues, business transactions
- Analyze the probable outcomes of legal issues, using knowledge of legal precedents
- Follow up litigation matters
- Take part in drafting Executive Board resolutions
- Minimum 3 years experince in a multinational company or a law firm serving multinational companies. With FMCG experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge in corporate law, commercial law, contract law, labor law, tax law and intellectual property.
- Experience in reviewing, executing business contracts and giving legal opinions.
- LL.B and B.L in Law from a reputable University of Nigeria. LL.M will be added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Analytic Thinking
- Planning & Organizational Ability
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Only locals (Nigerians) should apply
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!