Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Interviewing people one to one or in small groups to discuss career or education options.
- Identifying skills gaps and how to deal with them.
- Helping young people to draw up action plans for employment, education and training and supporting them to achieve these goals.
- Researching careers, options and support organisations to meet people's needs.
- Advising people on how to source relevant training courses or qualifications and what funding might be available.
- Running small group sessions or larger presentations on all aspects of careers work and topics related to personal development.
- Helping people to understand the current job market.
- Liaising and negotiating with other organisations on behalf of people.
- Planning and organising careers fairs and conventions.
- keeping up to date with labour market information, legislation, and professional and academic developments by visiting employers, training providers and training events run by educational and professional bodies.
- Managing a caseload of clients.
- A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline.
- At least 1 year work experience in a similar role.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!