Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Comply with the regulations of the oil field manager.
- Obey the work assignment from warehouse manager.
- Obey the leadership’s work arrangement.
- Cooperate with custom clearance team and other department positively.
- Communicate with procurement department and other end-user department positively and efficiently.
- Coach and train all the local warehouse supervisors/warehouse keepers.
- Organize equipment and warehouse team to load or offload when issuing or receiving material.
- Ensure high materials inventory accuracy via regular cycle counts or physical inventory count.
- Continuous coordination with the warehouse SAP operator to ensure also warehouse transactions are up to date.
- Continuous cooperation with the warehouse Safety superintendent.
- Follow up and ensure the accuracy of all warehouse documentations.
- Develop and staff the Material organization to meet the objectives of the department.
- Execute materials functions according to business objectives, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree or above in the relevant field.
- At least 5 years work experience associated with material management procedure and system.
- Experience with material management system software (such as SAP MAXIMO, etc.).
- Have work experience within Oil and Gas industry and knowledge of oilfield equipment and spare parts (Drilling, Completion-well, construction and maintenance).
- Age less than 40 is preferred.
- Good in Microsoft office application (outlook, word, excel and power point).
- Positive and sincere working attitude.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!