Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Assist with the day-to-day operations at Forte Upstream Services’ warehouses, ensuring efficient stock receipt, handling and dispatch.
- Ensure the safety of products.
- Ensure required procedures are performed to guarantee readiness for receipt of goods into the warehouse:
- Supervise cleaning/re-arrangement of warehouse floor space appropriate and adequate for the storage of incoming goods.
- Ensure availability and operational status of equipment required to receive incoming goods.
- Verify incoming stock details and ensure agreement with required supporting documentation e.g. waybills, goods receipt note, e.t.c.
- Supervise the loading of stock from the warehouses and ensure accuracy in nature and quantity of products released as specified in the appropriate stock issuance documentation.
- Raise and distribute all product documents for all products received or delivered.
- Assist with coordinating the activities of forklift operators, loaders and other personnel involved in the movement of stock at the warehouse.
- Update and reconcile stock card.
- Ensure proper labelling and arrangement of stock in the warehouse to facilitate easy location and retrieval.
- Provide relevant assistance to internal and external auditors during stock verification exercises.
- Conduct regular stock examination and report stock damages/degradation to the Warehouse Supervisor for proper accounting capture.
- Track age of stock and provide required data for periodic age analysis by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Prepare & distribute weekly stock report.
- Implement good housekeeping processes within the organisation’s warehouses e.g. proper cataloguing, stock labelling and serialisation, appropriate segregation/storage of special stock (e.g. separation of corrosive items and other items requiring special storage), good fire prevention techniques etc.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Sharp thinking graduate of any discipline with at least two (2) years relevant experience in the upstream/downstream oil and gas sector.
- Relevant certification and training in warehouse management will be an added advantage.
- Baseline/ intermediate knowledge of warehouse management.
- Operational knowledge and understanding of inventory optimization and accuracy.
- Good people management skills.
- Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to details.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Internal: Finance, Drilling Fluids & Services, Production Chemical & Services and Laboratory & Technical Support departments.
- External: Service providers.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with subject: "Warehouse Assistant - FO/FUS/WA/1115" to the e-mail.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!