Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Identifying, developing, coordinating and delivering an appropriate and relevant induction training programme to ensure that all new recruits undergo a level of ‘on the job’ induction appropriate to their role in conjunction with the corporate induction.
- To be responsible for and proactively drive the design, development and effective delivery of training to the organisation’s employees within defined timescales.
- To maintain effective communication with clients to establish training needs.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of training and modify materials as appropriate.
- To develop and maintain training material to the highest standards for internal and external courses.
- To assess the effectiveness of training delivery & content through formal and ongoing validation.
- Minimum of HND or Bsc in any Management and Engineering courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a technical training delivery role is essential.
- Membership of the CIPD, CIPM will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage change and innovation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated and proven ability to motivate others.
- Possess confidence and professionalism.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!