Social Media Manager
Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager Job in Lagos at Exolve Technologies Limited
Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
Exolve Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Use design tools - Fireworks, Photoshop to come up with concepts and ads
- Oversee design and can also design Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blogs.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to:
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!