Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Hire and supervise any paid office staff of the company subject to approval by the board, and coordinates all volunteer office workers to execute the directives of the board of directors and the National President.
- Reesponsible for the maintenance, security and proper recording of the organisation’s records and assets as required by law and made available as when required by authorized persons; including items loaned, rented or hired.
- Act as custodian of minutes, updating resolution and ordinance books in accordance with retention, and oversee filling minutes of any meeting and in an appropriate filling system.
- Attend all meetings of the company; represent the organisation in external events where necessary and as directed by the board.
- The Executive Secretary and/or any member of the staff of the chamber as he may direct shall be made available on request to committee chairmen to be secretary to any committee or sub-committee.
- Maintain company committee member lists for: Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Education/Literacy Workforce Development Committee, Military Affairs Committee, Legislative Affairs Committee, Membership/Small Business Committee and other committee meetings as required job qualification.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong writing skills.
- Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge.
- Welcomes visitors and informs appropriate personnel of their arrivals.
- Processing of letters, memos, schedules and other correspondence as needed.
- Sends, receives and routes faxes.
- Creates and maintains client contact files.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in a Business Management, International Relations or any related field.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!