Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible for running day to day administrative errands such as delivering documents, maintaining office filling and recordkeeping systems.
- Responsible for receiving customers and directing incoming telephone calls and mails to appropriate recipients.
- Deal with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one to three years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and computer software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthiness, discretion & confidentiality.
- Good attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work Excellent.
- Interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!