Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Project Manager will lead teams to complete building projects which include a 100 room 5 star hotel and a multiple buildings.
- Able to plan, organize and supervise the completion of all aspects of the building works including services using own teams and subcontractors.
- Support the Project Manager, Superintendent or other management roles in the construction process throughout all phases of the life-cycle of a project to include estimating, negotiation, contracting, buyout, construction administration and closeout of individual projects and / or task order projects at large.
- Create, update and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of: individual projects or task orders, changes to projects or task orders, RFI, shop drawings and submittal, matters involving quality controls, safety, financial performance, close-out and other aspects of the projects or task orders.
- Work with subject matter experts to create, review and process shop drawings and other submittals that are required to document the construction process.
- Support the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals, writing change orders and other related activities.
- Should possess a B.Sc/B.Eng or HND in Civil Engineering or Building.
- At least 5 years relevant experience and be COREN or CORBON registered.
- 2 of which must have been at Site Manager or Project Manager Level.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a leader and member of a team and possess good problem solving skills.
- Good learning ability.
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and management skills.
- Creativity and the ability to successfully manage multiple assignments independently.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!