Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties to support the Executive Director
- Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills.
- Coordinate logistics and materials for meetings and presentations
- Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses as directed by the Director
- Attend meetings, take notes, and produce minutes of meeting
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Degree or HND in relevant discipline
- Possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are paramount for this role.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications.
- Able to plan, prioritize, and organize a heavy workload, adjust to changing priorities.
- Must possess ability to communicate clearly.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in similar position
- Possess high sense of integrity.
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Committed to personal development
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!