Personal Assistant [Partner]
Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Personal Assistant [Partner]
- Manage and maintain the Partner’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Partner to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the Partner, meetings between direct reports and the committees and groups.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Partner by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the Partner is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Partner.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Partner, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the Partner.
- Ensure guests meeting with the Partner are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the Partner’s work habits and preferences.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's Degree required
- A minimum of 4 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Expert MS Office proficiency, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (with high technical ability) Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Applicants with foreign degrees are encouraged to applyy
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!