Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Office Assistant is responsible for providing routine office assistance to the NURHI project and field office staff.
- Maintain general office systems including filing; coordinating timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing faxes; and’ photocopying.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Assist in the distribution of checks to vendors.
- Assisting field staff with personal requests related to banking, medical appointments, and other such activities that are difficult to conduct from the field.
- Perform additional and miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum O'Level Certificate of Secondary Education, an A level or OND qualification from a recognized Institution preferred
- Experience working in an office, preferably a NGO environment or international donor organization/project
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to the e-mail with the title of the "Position and preferred city" indicated in the application or in the subject line of the e- mail.
- Note: English fluency (oral and written) and fluency in local language/dialect will be an added advantage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!