Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maontains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in relevant field.
- Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills and negotiating skills.
- Patience and diplomacy because the profession requires a collaborative approach.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and present it simply and accurately.
- An investigative mind, IT skills, attention to details and flexible approach to work.
- An interest in the law and the ability to understand regulations.
- A professional certification is an added advantage.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!