Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Reporting to the National Coordinator, the desired candidates will ensure that routine tracking, data collection and documentation are utilized to showcase progress on success of project indicators and interventions.
- S/He will ensure that data collected from state level implementation are collated and entered expeditiously in data base and summaries included in all field activity quarterly report submissions.
- S/He will also, oversee the tracking, analysing and reporting of data on the various components of the organization’s project.
- The successful candidate will equally track project performance indicator data related to relevant states, and disseminate M&E data and information regularly to stakeholders.
- S/He will be required to build the capacity of NINERELA+ state chapter project, partner organisations, CSOs/CBOs and other stakeholders to implement M&E.
- S/He will take the lead in implementing and National surveys in the States.
- S/He must be able to analyse datasets to provide data to inform programme decisions.
- Engage in other duties as may be assigned by the National Coordinator.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Sciences/Behavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health and related programmes.
- Must have considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research. S/He must possess.
- Ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Experience with conducting monitoring visits utilising checklist and other tools, including ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Ability to report accurately and timely.
- Ready to and capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise of sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
- Well-developed writing and analytical skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Effective presentation and interpersonal communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations
- Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of a team, including supporting others and managing priorities
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and other local dialects
- Residence in the FCT is an added advantage