Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Assesses and organizes logistics in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of relief items and establishes proper recording systems including assets
- Preparation of logistics plans to support all relevant operations within the organization
- Deliver and collect stock on an ad-hoc basis when Logistics Officer is not available
- Complete stock notes
- Distribute documentation to finance
- Ensure that inventory is counted on a weekly basis
- Inform Logistics Officer on stock levels
- Attend to any other relevant and reasonable tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum OND in a relevant course
- Minimum 1 year experience in a logistics environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office application
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to work independently
- Be able to work under pressure.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!