Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO
- 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Singapore. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested.
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support offshore HSE personnels in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH.
- Min 2 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction and Marine Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE
- management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice and go offshore.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!