Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Graduate Trainee: is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent professionals in 2-5 yearsl, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Graduates who finished with a very good Degree at the Undergraduate level
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
- Graduates with less than Four years post graduation experience
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you'll need if you're going to succeed.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
- The company matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific job position.