Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Following orders of the seniors and producing good work.
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work.
- Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job.
- Make a record and document all that that trainee has learnt for future reference.
- Outstanding ability to analyze and observe the functioning of various divisions.
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentational skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing complex reports.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!