Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Oversee and manage all areas and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the business plan by working with the field staff or territory operator.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase sales.
- Staff, train and develop managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, and the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring proper staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making.
Qualified candidates must:
- 10years manager experience in multinational company.
- HND or Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Should have experience of complete SAP Implementation cycle.
- Have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Have a proven track record in management of FMCG and related
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!