Front Desk Officer
Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Front Desk Officer
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers.
- Facilitates the required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from customers and regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the annual marketing business plan which will include customer service area goals and timetables.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an appropriate system of internal control for all assets.
- Responsible for decisions concerning personal time management and call activities, decisions concerning new strategies to increase retention, decisions concerning customer service levels in regional/branch locations, decisions concerning the implementation of new customer service policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area. the organization
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organization’s customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Answers customer inquiries as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them on a regular basis.
- Provides statistical summary reports weekly.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have complaints or inquiries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 year progressive customer service experience.
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Must be bilingual with data base management experience.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in management science or any related field.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!