Front Desk Officer
Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Front Desk Officer
- The individual will serve as the face the Organisation. The individual needs a great deal of skill to perform the many tasks. The successful candidate must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator and also must comfortably interact with individuals of all levels.
- Greet visitors. When guests arrive, she warmly welcomes them, sometimes providing refreshments. She may also answer basic questions regarding the business, such as hours of operation, as well as provide customers with a brief explanation of the products and services the Company offers.
- In addition to in-person greetings, the individual will be responsible for answering all incoming calls.
- Screening calls as requested, she routes them to their proper recipient, taking and relaying messages as needed.
- Oversee the distribution of incoming and outgoing mail. When mail arrives, the receptionist sorts it, eliminating junk mail and identifying those of the highest priority and then distributes in a manner prescribed.
- If an individual or business needs documents in a rush, the receptionist contacts a messenger service, and provides all necessary instructions.
- Perform a variety of clerical tasks which include management of the calendars of senior team members as well as organizes necessary business travel arrangements.
- Order office supplies, file documents, make photocopies and sends and receives emails. In some instances, she may also perform light bookkeeping tasks.
- OND or its equivalent.
- Not less than 2 years post call experience in a standard company.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!