Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative services to the chairman; enhancing the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Manage and maintain the executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information; prepare presentations.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of the executive
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND degree in a related field
- Min of 6 years relevant work experience
- Master’s degree preferably in economics or a related discipline is an added advantage
- Report writing and analysis
- Excellent research skills
- Innovative thinker
- Be amiable and professional at all times
- Travel logistics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!