Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES), a leading firm in oil and gas/ energy sector and vacancy exists for this position for suitably qualified candidates.
We are currently searching for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external parties.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to the appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Assist the office with preparation of presentation materials; including creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary .
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and take notes to summarize points and follow up items brought up in the meeting.
- Greet visitors and facilitate their needs accordingly.
- Be able to file and retrieve all corporate documents in a timing fashion.
- Be available to complete personal errands for the Vice Presidents and CEO.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and personal information.
- Maintain a stock of office supplies and personal items required for the office.
- Communicates the Vice President’s desires to other project managers to ensure the preferred results.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Preferred Bachelor Degree or higher
- Walking, bending, and reaching throughout the day. Lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Slot: 3