Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
To provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative services to the chairman; enhancing the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Manage and maintain the executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information; prepare presentations.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of the executive
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Apply to this job and send resume to: email@example.com
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!