Demand Generation Advisor
Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Demand Generation Advisor
- The Demand Generation Advisor will work closely with the DPD to provide technical vision, leadership, and guidance to the behavior change communication program activities whilst also reporting to the PD.
- Provide direction and supervision in all aspects of Behavior Change Communication (8CC) strategy development, implementation and evaluation for project BCC activities including urban communication initiatives, mass media, health provider interpersonal communication, community mobilization, materials development for family planning/birth spacing knowledge, awareness, use and demand generation for contraceptive methods;
- Liaise with NURHI field office staff to oversee the development and coordination of demand generation and 8CC activities;
- Work with NURHI partners and staff to help foster community engagement and participation through the development of community mobilization approaches and necessary Interpersonal Communication and Counseling (IPCC) strategies that are specific for urban settings;
- Use research data and information to inform programmatic directions arid decision making;
- Provide proactive program management to ensure timely compliance with project milestones;
- Collaborate with NURHI partners and liaise with the key stakeholders to exchange best BCC practices for family planning and harmonization of activities;
- Represent the NURHI Project in technical working group meetings;
- Write reports and document success stories relating to the project interventions; and
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Flexibility to travel throughout Nigeria and internationally as needed for the project
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, strategic technical leadership and management skills
- Solid experience in implementing innovative behavior change communication
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel. Word and Power point)
- Partnership, Networking and Team building skills
- Experience of working in integrated supply and demand projects will be of added advantage
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree in Communication, Public Health or Social Sciences
- At least Five to Ten years experience working in the field of health communication, mass media and SBCC activity implementation
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to the e-mail with the title of the "Position and preferred city" indicated in the application or in the subject line of the e- mail.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.