Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Database Administrator Job in Lagos at Realsol Integrated Services
Our business is all about people, and we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent and providing the appropriate support frameworks to enable them to work successfully as part of our. Our values are clear and they highlight what we stands for. They are the single most important and universal aspect of our culture.
Realsol Integrated Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database;
- Maintains database by identifying and solving database requirements; supporting users.
- Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model;
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata); controlling access permissions and privileges;
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans;
- Commissioning and installing new applications and customizing existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
- Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Ensuring staff know how to use the database Simply put, this comes down to documentation and training.
- Document the business processes and to provide association-specific training to the members of staff.
- Work with staff to create the documentation and training that will be used throughout the life of the database.
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly; working closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers;
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security;
- A First Degree or HND in Computer Science or any related field.
- General computing skills, especially in Excel and Access
- Strong technical orientation
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and awareness of deadlines
- Extensive experience with database management (design, set up/implementation and management)
- Proven integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to:
Application Deadline 7th March, 2016.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!