Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence.
- Documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with exteing stationery and equipment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Able to work in a challenging environment with little or no supervision.
- Great team player and outstanding individualistic personality.
- Must be computer literate with a broad knowledge of basic computer applications and internet surfing.
- Previous experiences in similar fields would be an added advantage.
- Must be smart and good-looking.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!