Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation
- A degree/HND in Public Administration, Sociology etc
- A minimum of 1yr of working experience.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- A minimum of second class lower degree.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Service oriented
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!