Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible to be the local administrative leader for the branch including managing facilities and administrative support (e.g., CSAs, BOAs).
- Perform delegated supervisory functions and approvals and authorizations for your branch as well as for the complex.
- Manage branch administration, including branch facilities and provide administrative support as needed for the complex admin manager (e.g., HR processes, facilities, P&L, technology liaison, new employee on-boarding, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Recruit, select, onboard, train and manage administrative support staff (e.g., CSAs, BOAs) in your location and may manage administrative support team in Associate branches where no admin manager is present.
- Conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions such as compensation and promotions of administrative support staff in accordance with firm policy.
- Coach and educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures.
- Implement service excellence standards, including coaching and educating administrative support staff on the Client Experience best practices.
- May perform delegated supervision functions and approvals for the branch / complex as well as delegated approvals and authorizations.
- Escalate supervisory issues to the Complex when necessary; follow-up locally on issues identified by complex supervisors.
- Support and drive strategic organization initiatives.
- Partner with complex administrative manager and Home Office to address any management or staffing issues.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!