Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Plans and manages human and financial resources, contracts, space and equipment.
- Procurement and inventory procedures and regulations.
- Workload documentation guidelines.
- Administrative programs and support services (e.g., records management, time and attendance and scheduling).
- Posts accounting data by hand or by computer data entry in the cash journal on a daily basis.
- Reconciles all revenues collected on a daily basis.
- Checks balances against accounting receipt records.
- Maintains trial balance.
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals. May make bank account deposits.
- Coordinates witness and jury fee process.
- Coordinates the accounting of bail money, including recording money received, returned or forfeited.
- Maintains bank accounts related to civil and criminal matters.
- Completes end of the month closing process and disburses revenues and other funds to the appropriate entities.
- Commercial awareness.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess minimum of OND, NCE, HND, B. sc in social and management science, humanities, marketing, supply and purchase, education, co operative management, or any other related discipline from recognized institution.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!