Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Undertake general administrative duties including:
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Maintain insurance coverage’s
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- Provides office services support by inputting data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established procedures.
- Keeps information confidential by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- Minimum of OND/HND/Bsc in medical sciences or any related discipline
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Meeting Planning
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail, Organization, and dependability
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!