Administration and Logistics Assistant
Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Administration and Logistics Assistant
- Reporting directly to the Project Support and Logistics Officer, the Administration Assistant will be responsible for all general day-to-day administration of the Ogoja YouLead Office.
- The Administration Officer will contribute to the implementation of the administration, finance and procurement functions of YouLead, leading its implementation and ensuring standards, policies and procedures and practices are consistent with donor (Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Development) and Cuso requirements in.
Office Management and Operations:
- Deliverable: Proactively manage the office to ensure administration, logistics and procurement systems are accurate, efficient and customer focused as possible.
- Maintain an orderly, accessible and confidential filing system and assist with filing of key documents
- Ensure and monitor general office maintenance and the smooth functioning of all fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Ensure regular office functions are performed effectively and efficiently e.g. banking, post office, cleaning services.
- Establish and maintain update and complete human resources file for all staff.
- Ensure all assets are covered by appropriate insurance policies according to Cuso guidelines and manage all processes related to staff insurance.
- Maintain and update schedule for emergency folder, phone list and office emergency procedure for staff health and safety.
- Assist the PSLO in the management of vendors list, procurement policies
- With the support of PSLO, procure office supplies, equipment and services ensuring cost effectiveness Cuso & Donor compliance are maintained.
- Prepare and manage monthly timesheet, attendance sheet, leave forms and vehicle log book, equipment maintenance logbook. management of fixed asset register, inventory list, stock control;
- Lead reference point in the office for ICT and ensuring adequate support is provided by liaising with Cuso IT staff and external IT service providers as needed.
- Manage Cuso events, providing all logistics support, including training/workshop, partners’ forum, business development forums, etc.
- Attend meetings, taking notes and keeping records as required
- To undertake specific additional responsibilities from time-to-time, as may be agreed upon with their Line Manager.
- Provide cover to other staff as needed, including driving.
- BBA or acceptable combination of education, training and /or experience related to job requirements
- Minimum of three (2) years of work experience in the area of business administration
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Efficient communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, be patient and diplomatic
- Good time management, planning and priority setting skills, and demonstrated initiative
- Effective, constructive and creative problem solving abilities
- Professionalism, diplomacy and ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentially.
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations with a positive and professional attitude towards working within the organization’s standards
- Commitment to teamwork
- Attitudes and behaviours that demonstrate respect for diversity.
- Proficiency with Office Suite (Windows, Word, excel, Power Point, Outlook, ) database and internet
- Willingness to travel within the 18 LGA’s in Cross River state Nigeria.
- Ability to work irregular hours.
- Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- English essential
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should must be forwarded to the e-mail, with the competition number: Administration and Logistic Assistant 2015-41 clearly marked as the subject number.
- CV must be 3 pages in length maximum and covering letter must be 1 page long maximum.
- To be considered, your resume and cover letter should demonstrate that all of the essential qualifications are met. Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!