Job opening: clerical, administrative jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Administrative Assistant performs clerical duties and provides support to other staff /operations, so as to ensure effective & efficient operations.
- Greet and receive visitors; answers phones & respond to queries/request
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies & verifying receipt of supplies
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and make proper arrangements for schedule meetings
- Take minutes of meetings and circulate to all staff
- Ensures optimal operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs & maintaining equipment inventories
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analysing data, and identifying solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office space
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND degree in a related field
- Min of 3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Excellent attention to details
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Energetic & resourceful
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!