Job opening: arts, entertainments, publishing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible for creating, producing, and announcing topics over the radio, including entertaining programs, political commentary, news, interviews, weather, and other matters of interest.
- Primary responsibilities
- Produce, write, and narrate programs on the radio.
- Conduct interviews.
- Operate equipment.
- Play music and commercials.
- Answer phone calls.
- Represent station at industry and community functions and events.
- Determine news and information appropriate for broadcast.
- Operate central equipment rack.
- Prepare newscasts and deliver them on-air.
- Write and edit news copy.
- Write and edit introductions and continuity for reports, actualities and other elements inserted within network programming.
- Adjust transmitter power.
- Prepare and/or review public service announcements, underwriting announcements, pre-recorded reports and audio elements, newspapers, and program rundowns.
- Produce program segments.
- Help raise money for programming.
- Hold contests and issue prizes to winners.
- Read news flashes.
- Work with producers and assistants to create timely program content.
- Give weather and traffic conditions.
- Deliver sports scores, stats, statistics, and information about upcoming games.
- Inform public of program sponsors.
- Announce public service information.
- Run broadcasting tests.
- Record commercials.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!