Event Centre/Event Manager
Job opening: arts, entertainments, publishing jobs, jobs in Imo, Nigeria
Event Centre/EVENT Manager Position at Owerri, Imo State
We are a leading, upscale Event Company owning and operating an ultramodern event and banqueting facility at Owerri Imo State.
Event adept with vast experience in Event facility management, Corporate Events management and Brand Activation.
- Manage an Ultramodern Event Centre efficiently.
- Enhance the Organization’s visibility, brand and image within the Event Services marketplace.
- Develop Markets/Brands strategies and initiatives.
- Bring huge corporate signon and patronage from 20% to 80% within 3months of employment.
- Create, grow and maintain strong business relationships with clients/customers blue chips companies, Government agencies, profession associations, religious organizations.
- Conceptualize, produce and execute event of all types, especially corporate events, e.g. products launches, activations, samplings, media campaigns, sales promotions and productions.
- Plan, organize, and stage ownevents e.g. Dances, Shows & Performances profitably, and to promote the organization’s brand.
- Develop mutual beneficial sponsorship packages, prospect and secure partnerships and sponsorships to stage own events
- Market/sell the company's products & services
- Identify business opportunities, develop new markets.
- Meet/exceed set sales, revenue and growth targets.
- Recruit, interview and train staff members.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/66400
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.