MoboFree classifieds contains thousands of latest job vacancies in Uyo, so if you are looking for a job, then don’t waste your time and build your career! Choose from different fields including finance jobs, UN jobs, architecture jobs, travel, administrative, full-time, part-time and many other job proposals. If you are interested in working from home, that’s not a problem, because here are plenty of online jobs as well. Read job descriptions, choose which one is the best for you and use the opportunity. If your firm is currently looking for new employees, then upload your vacancy to find the best-qualified people among thousands of interested MoboFree users. Register and keep updated with new job alerts every day! It is simple, quick, free and always will be!
Facilities managers are responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation and its employees. Roles can vary from focusing on day-to-day security, cleaning and maintenance...
Identifying clients who could benefit from the company's services
Supporting the sales team with technical presentations on equipment to clients.
Negotiating Contract terms
Installation, scheduled maintenance and ad hoc repairs of a...
Ensure that the company has adequate support infrastructure to deliver consistently high quality customer service
Ensure that premises and property are in good working condition and are adequately protected against loss and...
Find the perfect work at home job for you!
Want a guaranteed income for work done? Maybe instant payments?
Want to work multiple positions for increased income? Or Start your own home based business?
We provide work at home jobs to individuals all ov...
1. Amending Applicant's CVs.
2. Taking incoming calls and questions.
3. Maintaining the Company database.
4. Organising Consultant's schedules.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates with a minimum qualification of an OND in any discipline...
Engineering Job at Neconde Global
Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence...
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Monitors consumable, equipment, chemicals and uniforms consumption on a cruise by cruise bases, prepares a weekly consumption report and maintains a report of average consumption of each product.
1. Maintain high level of professionalism and competence.
2. Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationship.
3. Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.