Job opening: advertising, public relations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- An advertising coordinator builds and maintains relationships with clients.
- The applicant coordinates weekly newspaper and television advertising and works with the marketing team to ensure graphics and data specifications for advertisements are met.
- The applicant sells web and print advertisements to national advertisers especially publishers.
- He tracks ad revenue and reports to the accounts department.
- The applicant schedules ad placement with the art and editorial staff. The applicant contacts businesses and tries to find new advertisement media such as the back of tickets and receipts. The applicant provides support to other workers within the advertising department.
- The applicant maintains and updates the customer database.
- The applicant coordinates with the account department for requisitions, invoicing and billing issues.
- The advertising coordinator reports to his supervisor on progress made on advertising and results.
- An advertising coordinator organizes advertising for print and electronic media for clients. The applicant coordinates the scheduling of ads and product promotions to ensure client satisfaction.
- The applicant carries out research on market needs and communicates them to the advertising team for appropriate ad development and placement.
- The applicant is in charge of developing marketing plans, providing advertisement sales support and the administration of his department.
- Should be creative and innovative.
- Should be able to make decisions quickly and be time-conscious.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Should be self-motivated and a team player.
- Exceptional attention to detail is needed as well as the ability to prioritize work, interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and take up duties at short notice.
- An advertising coordinator requires an HND/B.SC degree in advertising, media, public relations, communication or any Art related discipline.
- Two to four years of continuous experience.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!