Senior Finance Manager
Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Senior Finance Manager
- The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for working under the Senior Finance Specialist to manage project expenditure and accounts for the NEI+ project in line with Creative’s Washington, DC financial systems.
- Process check requests and wire transfers for payments to vendors in compliance with contract requirements.
- Review and process vendor and consultant fee payments in accordance with USAID and Creative account procedures and contract policies.
- Process local-hire’s monthly payroll.
- Work with the Senior Finance Specialist to develop annual budgets.
- Assist the Senior Finance Specialist with developing spreadsheet programs for tracking and monitoring all financial activities, and maintain spreadsheets with current project expense data.
- Provide the Senior Finance Specialist with updated monthly cost reports.
- Draft quarterly financial reports and monthly ad hoc reports on financial status of project expenses and budget information; submit to the Senior Finance Specialist for review and approval.
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding status of vouchers, payments, and budget submissions.
- Liaise with the Grants Manager in implementation of grants mechanism and assist to assure the smooth operation of the mechanism.
- With guidance and approval of the Senior Finance Specialist, draft documents for and execute wire transfers from the home office in Washington, DC.
- Manage the process of clearing bills, payments, and vouchers from the Abuja office; in concert with the Senior Finance Specialist, affect the transfer of project funds from the central account to field accounts.
- Work closely with the home office in Washington, DC to ensure reconciliation of monthly expense reports, and respond to any inquiries they may have.
- Participate in ongoing analysis, forecasting, and reviewing of project expenses.
- Oversee project procurement in accordance with the project contract and USAID and Creative requirements and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Finance Specialist.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences.
- 5+ years’ experience in international development project financial management.
- Knowledgeable about USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!