Risk Information Security Manager
Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Risk Information Security Manager
- To provide subject matter expertise to support, review and certify the new, current and proposed technologies, designs, systems or services from an IT Security perspective and provide documented recommended controls and solutions.
- To help with developing & secure coding
- To understand how confidential data and/or credentials can be protected on mobile platforms using platform controls or features.
- Develop Security Technology Configurations
- Develop detailed technical configuration documents and perform Security Research & innovation to produce and detail new security solutions not necessarily previously publicly communicated or available, e.g. mobile security controls.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements
- To develop and review detailed technical designs and create Security evaluations for proposed technical designs
- To develop & Maintain Security Tools
- To understand how security tools are leveraged across large enterprises and the significance of management information
- To evaluate, test and pilot new security tools
- To Perform Security Technology Evaluations & analysis
- To work with other engineers at vendor companies learning and evaluating emerging technologies.
- To manage vendor relationships knowing due diligence goes beyond just the technology
- To perform in-depth analysis of technical infrastructure and application designs with a view to making detailed security recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to identify specific information security technical build guides and best practice deficiencies within the global organization
- Appreciation of risk mitigation by both technical and non-technical measures.
- Knowledge in multiple information security technologies and their strengths and shortcomings.
- Experience with securing information for cross-functional, cross-platform applications.
- To monitor marketplace trends and experiences on security, audit and control issues.
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in Information Technology, computer science or related field
- Prior experience working in Computer Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Computer Security Incident Response Centre (CSIRC), or Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Experienced at implementing or managing risk management processes and tools.
- Actively seeks ways to understand mitigate or reduce risks.
- Ability to work largely on own initiative but to have deliverables and recommendations constructively challenged by own line management functions and technical Can describe alternative problem-solving approaches and their optimal uses.
- Superior communication skills and ability to interface with both technology and senior management.
- Ability to work concisely when under pressure or with extremely tight timescales.
- Able to shift well from task to task.
- Knows the objectives, initiatives and issues relating to the HR and finance departments, as well the relevant regulatory agencies and regulations.
- Learns from mistakes or successes for future planning and development.
- ISA, CISSP, and/or other professional designation or certification related to information security
- Audit experience with working with auditors and customers on security-related topics
- Familiarity with security standards and general security practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience making presentations and interacting with customers
- Current knowledge of emerging threats, risks, and vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies used at large, complex enterprises to defend and protect.
- Familiarity with various network and host-based security applications and tools to detect, contain, and respond to security events (i.e. anti-virus, intrusion prevention/intrusion detection, web proxies, etc.).
- Experience in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels within organisation
- Proven leadership skills, including effective oral and written communication, issue resolution, training, coaching and motivating others.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!