Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Associate will support Programme Managers towards the achievement of EFInA’s five year strategy by conducting analysis, providing strategic planning support, and supporting delivery of programme activities.
- The Associate will conduct insightful and compelling analysis to provide Programme Managers with relevant information that can be used to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. He/she will also support implementation of financial inclusion strategies through day-to-day project management of EFInA’s activities.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to support the Programme Managers in developing specific strategies for EFInA’s strategic areas and cross cutting themes
- Keep abreast of relevant developments related to EFInA’s strategic areas and cross cutting themes, and provide Programme Managers with relevant information
- Contribute to the writing of internal and external reports and publications
- Support the Programme Managers in delivering against approved strategies, including providing project management support for activities
- Monitor the impact of EFInA’s programme activities and provide input to final reports
- Help Programme Managers identify relevant stakeholders whom EFInA can engage to promote financial inclusion
- Support Programme Managers in managing working groups or other relevant industry bodies
- Contribute input to quarterly reports and provide other status reporting as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Anthropology, International Development, Public Policy or related field, from a reputable institution
- Minimum of three years’ relevant work experience
- Experience conducting desk research, handling a variety of information sources and producing relevant reports
- Proven ability to synthesise implications from data
- Experience successfully managing projects to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Commitment to the financial inclusion agenda
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!