Finance and Admin Officer
Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Finance and Admin Officer
The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) is a five year (2009 - 2014) project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that aims to increase the use of modern family planning (FP) methods among the urban poor in the six cities of Abuja FCT, Ibadan, Kaduna, Ilorin, Benin City, and Zaria by at least 20 percentage points. NURHI is part of a broader Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (other sites include India, Kenya, and Senegal).
The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) Phase 2 seeks applications from qualified individuals to contribute to improved maternal health and reduced child mortality through increased modem contraceptive use in selected sites for the Phase 2 Project in Nigeria:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
- The NURHI field office Finance and Admin Officer, under the direct supervision of the State Team Leader with technical guidance from the Finance and Administrative Director, is responsible for financial and administrative support for the NURHI project field office activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the project field office petty cash and check books; prepare payments; ensure proper authorization for payments: distribute payments as required; supervise the processing of staff claims and advances;
- Review purchase orders, time and attendance records and prepare necessary, reports for the NURHI Financial and Senior Management team;
- Maintain financial operating systems including electronic spreadsheets and/or relevant accounting software applications for management reporting to track field office expenditures and outstanding advances, allowances, and disallowed expenditures.
- In accordance with the current NURHI employee benefits scheme and strategy, process disbursements along with monthly salary and other benefits, medical allowance for each staff member in the office.
- Liaise with banking officials to assure timely transactions and receipt of banking information on NUIHI Bank accounts operations;
- Keep proper and update regularly the inventory of assets/equipment for the field office and reconcile with ACO Office records.
- Submit monthly financial reports to the NURHI Director of Finance and
- Administration and prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements to complement financial reports; and
- Complete Other duties as assigned.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60491
Apply to this job and send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!