Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Travelling to sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them.
- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
- A B.Sc Degree or HND in Accounting, or in any Social/Management Sciences
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar position
- Ability to communicate persuasively & effectively
- Must be an assertive, result driven & goal oriented individual
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Have a good interpersonal skills
- Professional certifications in Auditing & or ICAN will be an added advantage
Deadline: Sunday, 27th December, firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!