Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be in charge of all Group receivables management, making sure revenue is correctly recorded, deferred/accrued where needed and weekly reconciliations are done. He/She will also reconcile the Group Intercompany and other Balance Sheet accounts monthly and oversee all bank reconciliations.
- The right candidate will be someone who has previously been involved in multinational companies audits and has proven local Nigerian Tax experience.
- He/She will must be willing to work in high pressure goal orientated environment.
- Oversee the day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Maintain the Ledger General and reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accounting and reporting deadlines are met
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting
- Prepare annual audit file and be the coordinator for audit process
- Ensure subsidiary ledgers balance to General Ledger monthly
- Ensure subsidiary ledger accounts (inter-group accounts) are all reconciled
- In charge of the Fixed Assets Register and process depreciation and additions/disposals entries/journals
- In charge of the Intangibles assets register and monthly amortization calculation
- In charge of Tax reporting for the Nigerian subsidiary. Relevant experience in the UK will be added advantage but in house training is also an options
- Other Ad hoc as requested by Head of Finance
- ACCA (ICAN can be accepted if teamed up with a very strong relevant experience)
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principle
- Knowledge of tax principles and reporting requirements
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification. Ideally in a similar financial accounting role
- Experienced with multinational Group of companies
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is added advantage
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!