Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews. career changer - blond with glasses.
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
- Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the investing public.
- Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
- Contact brokers and purchase investments for companies, according to company policy.
- Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!