Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The ideal candidate should be able to undertake research on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations.
- He /She must be aware of current developments in the finance industry and be involved in preparing financial models, analyzing financial status of companies, preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecast and reports.
- Prepare charts and diagrams showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them. i.e.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Creating and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets.
- Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
- Develop financial forecasts to present to stakeholders who use the information to make financial decisions.
- Track financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management in order to drive business results.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc financial reports based on detailed research, critical analyses, and independent judgment.
- Make presentations to management or staff on financial research and analyses performed
- Possess a degree in Economics, Finance, suitable field or related experience.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of full-time work experience in the same field.
- Reasonable knowledge of budgetary management and accounting principles, and procedures.
- Must possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality as a result of the information in his/her possession.
- Reasonable ability to utilize current word processing, excel spreadsheet, database and e-mail.
- Knowledge of program analysis and evaluation.
- Ability to utilize computer software to provide fiscal analysis.
- Financial reporting Skills, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Modelling Tools, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!