Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
- Minimum of a degree in any financial or social science related courses
- 1-3 years experience.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!