Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Coordinate the debts of existing debtors and recommending to Management whether to allow credit sales/services to a prospective or existing customer
- Manage debt recovery and/or negotiate repayment plans
- Maintain good relationship with credit customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payment commitments.
- Organizing the Credit Control activities for AES units and managing the teams.
- Setting up the terms and conditions of credit sales and ensuring implementation and follow-up of procedures, reporting and credit committee meetings.
- Check customers’ credit rating/performance
- Effectively manage collection of debts and customers’ payments
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Provide debt information to relevant stakeholders within AES Creation of aged debtors’
- Report and recommending solutions to recover aged debts
- Effectively coordinate accounts collection - manage sales ledger to ensure prompt collection of debts and reduce bad debts
- Provide response to debt queries, raise sales invoices and issue credit notes
- Continually coach team members on debt-recovery techniques and record management
- Provide weekly/monthly analysis and cash forecasts on debt performance
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Financial Director
- BSc/HND qualification with a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience in related function or in an accounts department
- A Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant Certification is a pre-requisite
- Strong background in customer service or credit advisory role either in a corporate environment
- Possess excellent communication and report writing skills
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!