Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Production cost accumulation and Full Factory Cost determination.
- Determination of applicable overhead recovery rate.
- Maintain Cost Sheets for Finished Goods Inventory and advice on Cost variations.
- Production Yield Variance analysis and Waste determination.
- Monthly product GP analysis and advising on product performance trends.
- Quarterly physical count, Reconciliation and Valuation of Finished goods inventory.
- Quarterly physical count, Reconciliation and Valuation of Raw materials and Master Batches.
Fixed Assets Management Functions:
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register to track company assets by purchase date, useful lives, depreciation, impairment status, location etc.
- Half yearly physical fixed assets verification and reconciliation.
- Fixed Assets Numbering.
- Accounting for Fixed assets Additions
- Accounting for Fixed assets Disposals
- Depreciation of Fixed assets
- Impairment of Fixed assets
- Degree qualified.
- Must have worked for at least 5 years as a Cost or Factory Accountant of a well-structured manufacturing company.
- Experience in Plastics Manufacturing and Costing as well as Fixed Assets Management will be an advantage
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!