Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with the banks;
- Co-ordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
- To help increase/drive/improve revenue i.e GPW
- To help increase/drive/grow profit
- To help in channel penetration
- To help in brand visibility
Act as liaison with the bank:
- Working closely with bank personnel to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
- Managing our promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
- Working closely with District Managers in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
Bancassurance Sales (Financials):
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition:
- Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
- Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures are accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative Functions:
- Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Process all Co - insurance transactions (Payment processing, Claims and Underwriting).
- Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.
- Underwriting (Life and General Business)
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business)
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers.
- Any other assigned duty.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Studies or any related field.
- A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
- Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures.