Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Be in charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Maintain payments and receipts.
- Ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- Prepared to lead during crisis.
- Analyze financial activities.
- Maintain the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Help in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- Help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Help in reviewing all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- Look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- Prepare the budget for the company.
- Ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- Bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
- A first degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Chartered status is an advantage.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility.
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting.
- Must be proficient in the use of Sage Pastel or Sage line 100.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!